sports medicine information
The Dobyns-Bennett High School Athletics Training Department's goal is to provide excellence in healthcare services to KCS and DBHS student-athletes. By utilizing a multi-disciplinary healthcare providers, the treatment and therapy protocols used will be based on sound medical and rehabilitative principles, taking into consideration both the personal and team goals of each student-athlete.
The Athletics Training Room features:
- Treatment area
- Taping area
- Hydrotherapy Room
- Rehabilitation Area (leg press, hamstring curl/extension, high/seated row, treadmill, stair master, rebounder, bosu ball, balance boards, range of motion equipment, small hand/ankle weights, exercise tubing)
- Doctor's exam room
- First Aid counter
Contact us when you experience:
- Uncertainty about the severity of your injury or how to care for it
- Tenderness to the touch or red streaks spreading from the injury site
- Re-injury to a previously injured body part
- Inability to move or bear weight on injured body part
Please contact Kevin Trivette, Athletic Trainer at (423) 378.8537 or email@example.com with questions regarding sports medicine or athletic training.