"Home of Champions"
*12 Gold Medal Winners since 2011*
"Train Slow, Run Slow. Train Fast, Run Fast." - Seb Coe
Track & Field INFORMATION
Welcome to the D-B Track & Field website! See schedules and rosters below. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter for results, news and updates!.
For RESULTS from each event and overall standings, please click: HERE.
Results from the most recent track/field events:
Click each event for a summary of results:
- March 14, 2019 - 3-Way Meet
- March 30, 2019 - Cane Bay Invitational
- April 6, 2019 - Tri-Cities Track Classic (Johnson City, TN)
- April 13, 2019 - DC/TC Texas Roadhouse Relays
- April 19-20, 2019 - Volunteer Track Classic
- April 26, 2019 - Conference Meet
- May 3, 2019 - Ballad Health/Tri-Cities Sports Relays
- May 11, 2019 - Sectionals
- May 23, 2019 - TSSAA Track & Field State Championships
2019 - TSSAA STATE MEET HIGHLIGHTS
- Sasha Neglia: 3200 (1st), 1600 (2nd)
- Girls 4x800M Relay (3rd): Emma Russum, Juliana McReynolds, Macee Pickup & Gracie Allen
- Samuel Cleek: Pole Vault (3rd), High Jump (6th)
- Tanner Henry: Decathlon (6th), High Jump (6th), Triple Jump (8th)
- Jeamy Williams: 200M (6th)
- Cade Salyers: Shot (4th)
- Boys 4x200M Relay (6th): Azis Dunn, Kam Lee, Kinden Reyes & Jeamy Williams
Parking & Event INFORMATION
If you plan on attending one of our track meets, please use the following diagram as a guide to accessing our track & field facilities.