We will begin practice on Monday, Aug. 3.
Location: at Robinson Football Field
Arrival: all students need to walk down the road beside the gym. (They will have their temperatures taken and receive their helmet).
End of Practice: All players will need to go straight to their cars at the end of practice. No hanging around in groups.
1. All players will need their own bottle of water.
2. They need to self distance before and after practice.
3. Parents are not allowed inside the fence. I would like to encourage you to just drop your child off and pick them up at the end.
4. Equipment: Shorts, t-shirt, and shoes/cleats.
5. They will wear their helmets Monday-Friday.
6. Tuesday during practice they will receive their shoulder pads and practice jersey.
7. They will wear helmet, shoulder pads, & practice jersey Wednesday-Friday.
8. Friday during practice they will receive their practice pants, belt, knee pads, and girdles.
9. Starting Monday, Aug.10 all practices will be in full pads from 3-5:15.
10. If your child doesn't have a ride please let me know.
11. We will have a parent meeting Tuesday, Aug 11 starting at 5:30 in the auditorium. Someone from each family needs to be there.
12. Before your child can practice they need to have the Covid-19 disclaimer filled out and their physical, concussion, cardiac, & parental consent papers turned in.
These can be turned in to Robinson, the coaches on Monday, or emailed to me (email@example.com)