Dobyns-Bennett's Game Day Central is your one-stop-shop for information regarding D-B football game days. You will find information about parking, tickets, pregame festivities and schedules, tailgating, and more. Plus, this page will provide useful maps and diagrams to help fans navigate J. Fred Johnson Stadium in 2020.
Dobyns-Bennett Fan Code of Conduct
In the spirit of sportsmanship, fans shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner that represents D-B and their team with honor, dignity and respect.
- Demonstrate qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
- Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning, or intimidating language at any time.
- Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
- Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
- Refrain from throwing objects onto the playing surface for any reason.
- Refrain from entering playing and team areas at any time, including the game.
- Be a positive role model for those around you by treating others with courtesy and respect!